|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Capacity||DEPENDS ON CHAMBER|
|Machine Type||Automatic, Semi-Automatic|
|Motor Power (Kilowatt)||12.7|
|Loading Type||Front Loading|
|Air Pressure||3-4 KG|
|Approximate Order Value||1000000|
|Color||HIGH TEMPERATURE ABRASIVE PAINT|
|Cycle Timing||DEPENDS ON FABRIC LENGTH|
|Design||OPEN TYPE/ CLOSE TYPE|
|Washing Type||CONTINUOUS ROPE AND OPEN WIDTH|
|Water Consumption||DEPENDS UPON FABRIC|
|Drum Capacity||500-700 L|
|Rated Capacity||100 kg|
|Processing Time||DEPENDS UPON MASTER PROGRAM|
Washing Rope Form Machine is innovatively designed to be used for washing and treating the fabric delicately. The main emphasis of this machine is to wash those fabrics that are not able to be treated with a conventional washing machine. The best thing about Washing Rope Form Machine is that it is ideally suitable for woven fabrics that are made up of cotton, cotton/polyamide, cotton/polyester, cotton/viscose and cotton/viscose/polyester etc.
Rope processing is a technique that was used even before the arrival on the scene of modern continuous washing ranges. A few years ago the main concern was to conserve water and energy, with this new machine the main emphasis is on a wider range of application.
· The Washing line has been designed especially for tension-less washing of fabric.
· All the driven rolls are powered by constant load motor with adjustable speeds.
· Very high washing performance on the upper and back side of the fabric.
· Efficient removal of unfixed dyestuff, gum and other chemicals from fabrics.
· Washing machines are used for the different fabrics printed with disperse dyes. Vat dyes and reactive dyes.
· Each washing compartment equipped with its own:
1) Re-circulation pump
2) Filtering device
3) Overflow Nozzle
5) Heating arrangement